Certified organic oils used in the product:
- Lavender oil – made with love from our fields, helps promote hair growth, strengthens the scalp and improves the quality of the hair. It helps in preventing common scalp issues like itchy scalp, dandruff, and infections and stimulates the development of hair follicles by nourishing and moisturizing the scalp. The aroma of lavender has a soothing and relaxing effect on the mind and senses and reduces stress.
- Baobab oil – the oil with the name “Tree of Life”. Used on the hair it softens, nourishes and strengthens, and deeply absorbs into the hair follicles. Visibly reduces the flowering of the tips by deep hydrating the dry and damaged hair.
- Argan oil – rich in Vitamin E. It helps to restore the health and shine of a dry and damaged hair by hydrating and nourishing it.
- Coconut oil – hydrates and regenerates damaged hair, especially after a long treatment. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, makes the hair healthier and prevents it from breakage and split ends.
- Olive oil – rich in monounsaturated essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which assist in strengthening the hair from the root to the tip, stimulating hair growth and reducing dandruff. The hair is visibly strong, shiny and soft.
- Sweet almond oil – contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E (one of the most powerful antioxidants) as well as essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9. It is a natural emollient which fills in gaps in your hair at a cellular level and stimulates hair growth.
- Sunflower oil – rich in Vitamin A, C, D, and E. It has hydrating and regenerating properties, stimulates growth and prevents the aging of hair follicles. The oil is a natural emollient, eliminates frizzy hair while providing softness and shine and improves overall scalp health.
- Jojoba oil – rich in Vitamin B, C, and E. It restores the firmness and elasticity of the hair in depth and is extremely useful for dry and damaged hair. The hair is hydrated from inside out and is fuller and thicker.
- Aloe Vera – contains Vitamin A, B-12, C and E. It improves damaged and dry hair, moisturizes the scalp in depth. Stimulates hair growth and strengthens it.
- Shea butter – rich in Vitamin A, E, D, and F. It repairs hair follicles, promotes healthy hair and soothes inflammation in an irritated scalp. It is an excellent moisturizer and therefore offers that advantage for dried as well as fragile curly hair.
Use: Massage into your hair and leave in for 2-3 minutes to lock in nourishment. Rinse thoroughly. Warning: Keep away from children! Do not use in case of allergy!