Certified organic oils used in the product:
- Lavender oil – made with love from our fields, helps promote hair growth, strengthens the scalp and improves the quality of the hair. It helps in preventing common scalp issues like itchy scalp, dandruff, and infections and stimulates the development of hair follicles by nourishing and moisturizing the scalp. The aroma of lavender has a soothing and relaxing effect on the mind and senses and reduces stress.
- Baobab oil – the oil with the name “Tree of Life”. Used on the hair it softens, nourishes and strengthens and deeply absorbs into the hair follicles. Visibly reduces the flowering of the tips by deep hydrating the dry and damaged hair.
- Argan oil – rich in Vitamin E. It helps to restore the health and shine of dry and damaged hair by hydrating and nourishing it.
- Olive oil – rich in monounsaturated essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which assist in strengthening the hair from the root to the tip, stimulating hair growth and reducing dandruff. The hair is visibly strong, shiny and soft.
- Sweet almond oil – contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E (one of the most powerful antioxidants) as well as essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9. It is a natural emollient which fills in gaps in your hair at a cellular level and stimulates hair growth.
- Macadamia Oil – rich in Vitamin B Complex, E, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and omega 7 Fatty Acid (Palmitoleic Acid). It protects the scalp and hydrates it. Gives shine to the hair and UV protection.
- Aloe Vera – contains Vitamin A, B-12, C and E. It improves damaged and dry hair, moisturizes the scalp in depth. Stimulates hair growth and strengthens it.
Use: Soak your hair gut with warm water and lather up. Start at the roots and working your way to the ends with gentle massage movements not only to clean away grime but to increase blood flow to the follicles. Gently rinse thoroughly. Warning: Keep away from children! Do not use in case of allergy!