Certified organic oils used in the product:
- Lavender oil – made with love from our fields. The oil recovers the skin and has antiseptic properties. The aroma of lavender has a soothing and relaxing effect on the mind and senses and reduces stress.
- Shea butter – a superfood for the skin rich in Vitamin A, E, D, F. It has high-fat content that is very similar to the natural skin sebum and prevents premature aging of the skin and regenerates cells while stimulates collagen. Shea butter has antibacterial and anti-allergenic properties and also makes the skin soft, gentle and elastic and it looks much smoother and healthier.
- Coconut oil – hydrates the skin in depth and helps regenerate cells. It has a low sun protection factor and in combination with lavender helps against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Macadamia oil – moisturizes the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving it greasy. It improves skin elasticity, balances sebum production and creates a natural protective barrier. By irritated, reddish and hulled skin it helps to restore it quickly.
- Beeswax – it has antimicrobial and antibiotic properties and acts regenerative on cells and tissues. Forms a film that protects the skin from the effects of the external environment and drying from the sun and wind.
Use: To ensure longer shelf life, please do not use fingers – use only with a spatula to take from the box. The AYAN® Multi Lavender Butter is very concentrated, so please use a small amount for best absorption after bathing or showering. It melts into the skin and nourishes it intensely without leaving an oily film. Warning: Keep away from children! Do not use in case of allergies!
Keep in dry and cool places.